As wedding professionals, we understand the amount of work, stress and money that goes into planning such a big event. We also understand life can be busy and complicated, which is why we want to keep things simple and efficient. We’ve designed our company based on Value, Service, Professionalism and Simplicity - the four biggest things that most of you value and look for in an Emcee/DJ company. If you have any questions, we'd love to hear from you.
Prices below are for actual event times. Event times are usually ceremony and reception or just reception.
Ferry charges are required for travel to any of the islands and parking fees are paid by the client in downtown Seattle.
4 hours of service - $1,000.00
5 hours of service - $1,175.00
6 hours of service - $1,275.00
7 hours of service - $1,400.00
Extra hours can be added any time at $125.00 per hour. (no tax on DJ service)
We require a $200.00 deposit to hold your date, times can be given later.
• Wireless mic for officiant, toasts and other needs.
• Plenty of dance and room lighting. (extra lighting available)
• Your own custom ceremony and reception play lists.
• Simple forms to help you organize your celebration.
• Our personal help with putting your time line together
• If I have equipment you need to use, it's yours, no charge.
Extra Up Lighting - $150.00 to $350.00
(I find most places do not need up lighting, and in my view, it's a waste of money. Just my experience.)
*Extra DJ - $160.00
* I recommend an extra DJ for events with over 200 people attending. As you can imagine,
it's helpful to have another professional to maintain the music while the Emcee attends to the needs of
the clients and guests. It does make a difference with a larger reception size.